Thursday, October 25, 2007

Give your man, lady or man-lady a hug tonight.

It doesn't really matter what you like, so long as it's of age and consensual. It doesn't matter if you're gay, a tranny or a bi-sexual. Let's get one thing clear though. I don't have to be your friend. Some of that stuff grosses me out but I'll fight for your liberties till the end. So give your man, lady or man-lady a hug tonight while I keep the government and churches out of your business. Hey baby, or should I say dude, boobs and a sack, hey what is this?


Glove Romney can't talk his way out of this one. Clayton Holdon has a hold on me. That makes no sense. I don't wish I cared. Marijuana should be treated like alcohol. The war on bud is unconstitutional, criminal, immoral and racist. Glove needs to catch a clue and say the magic sentence. "The government needs to leave people alone." Then watch as people rightfully point out his frequent flip-floppage.

No comments: