Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Old dude makes $2,000,000 in one month. Man faces life in prison over seeds.


I see that unconstitutional revenue cops still won't leave a people alone. "People are unjustly being put in prison and having their lives destroyed for choosing a substance that's somewhere between coffee and beer!'' decries Emery accomplice Greg Williams.



Although in a bit of good news some cops in Colorado returned marijuana to its rightful owner. "I believe marijuana is the quintessential realization of the term life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness," Marquez said. Also, Alamogordo only tickets people for a little bag of weed. Unconstitutional revenue cops still suck.



Do you know what a septuagenarian is? One of them has said "Freedom" a few times and raised nearly $2,000,000 this month because of it. They call him "Dr. Know," or somethin' like that. The doc sure does know know to raise some money.



Kim Kardashian in Playboy? Yup, apparently so. Kim told US. “I keep it classy and covered up. I do bare my whole butt. And a little bit of my chest."
Hey, speaking of buttholes, did you see this? "Wait a minute, this is out of whack with our constitutional framework and values, and I'm going to take a look at everything, and I intend to get into that, as soon as I can be inaugurated and start acting on it," she said. "We're going to get back to what I view as the constitutional framework and balance of checks that we need." She eloquently dances around an issue, again.

No comments: